We will be using these nightly closures to carry out a variety of tasks such as ground investigations and cutting down the trees in the soft verges of the A10 and within the De Nieuwe Meer and Amstel junctions. The work will be carried out in the evenings and at night when the traffic is at a minimum: all closures and diversions will have been removed by the time the morning rush hour starts. The roadworks in November are part of the preparatory work for the Zuidasdok project.
Road closures on A10 orbital motorway at night
At the end of October and throughout November, roadworks will be conducted at night on and alongside the southern stretch of the A10 orbital motorway (A10 Zuid). As a result, some lanes, connecting roads and slip roads may be closed between 23:00 and 05:00. In such cases, traffic will be diverted. The work will begin on Tuesday 30 October.
Summary of road closures
All work will take place between the hours of 23:00 and 05:00. The dates and times are subject to change, so make sure you pay attention to any yellow signs at the side of the road, check www.rijkswaterstaat.nl and/or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- 30 October: S109 slip road from the A10 motorway to Europaboulevard.
- 31 October: Connecting road from the A2 to the A10 Zuid at Amstel junction.
- 5 & 6 November: S108 slip road from the inner ring of the A10 to Amstelveenseweg.
- 7 November: S107 slip road from Henk Sneevlietweg to the A10 Zuid and the connecting road from the A10 West to the A10 Zuid at De Nieuwe Meer junction.
- 8 November: Connecting road from the A4 to the A10 Zuid at De Nieuwe Meer junction.
- 12 & 13 November: S108 slip road from Amstelveenseweg to the A10 in the direction of Amstel junction.
- 14 & 15 November: Connecting road from the A4 to the A10 West at De Nieuwe Meer junction.
- 26 November: S109 slip road from Europaboulevard to the A10 Zuid in the direction of Amstel junction.
- 27 November: Connecting road from the A2 to the A10 Oost/S110 slip road at Amstel junction.